Simms Coldweather Pant
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Just like the Coldweather shirt, these pants have all the advancements to keep you warm while wading in cold water, and also pack enough style to be worn to dinner. Fleece wading pants are great, but nobody wants to be seen wearing them around town on their way to the stream. Travel to the stream in style, and stay warm when you get there with the waffle fleece liners. These pants have Velcro cuffs at the bottom to keep them in place in your waders, and also feature a stretchable waist band to insure a good fit when you’ve had too much lunch.
- DurapelPlus® durable water-resistant finish
- Quick-dry, wicking, anti-odor & UPF 50
- Slash hand-warmer pockets with self-fabric abrasion panel
- Adjustable waist with plastic center-front snap to avoid corrosion
- Velcro cuffs around ankles for comfort wear in waders
- Double-layer, articulated knee for durability & ease-of-movement
- FABRIC TECH: 100% nylon shell fabric with COR3™ Technology & DurapelPlus® finish; 100% polyester fleece lining
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 20 oz.