Shelta Condor Sun Hat
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Condor was created from feedback by the Shelta family who desired a sun hat style designed more for hot conditions and sun protection, than fitness related sports or activities.
This more traditional looking style features a deeper crown for air flow and a wider downward angled brim for more UV protection. A full vapor barrier liner keeps the fabric off of your scalp and allows air to flow through the laser cut venting holes and breathable fabric.. The new Condor does NOT have a stash pocket. This was done to make the hat lighter.
Still amphibious, the No Sag headband, No Flop brim technology and the fact it floats, makes the Condor water safe. Perfect for cruising on the boat, digging in the garden, or just walking on the beach.
- UPF 50+ Certified Eco Feather-Tech Fabric
- No Flop Brim Technology (Patent Pending)
- Removable Cord System (Patent Pending)
- Full Vapor Barrier Interior Liner
- NO SAG Perspiration Wicking Headband
- Laser Cut Venting
- Reflective Branding
- Single Hand Size Cinch
- Exterior Clip Loops
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight - Size M/L - 3.6 oz.
- Brim Measurements: Front 3” Side 3” Back 3”
- Body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Mesh: 100 Polyester
Washing and Care Instructions
- Rinse with fresh water after saltwater use.
- Hand wash in warm or cool water. Hang dry.
- Do not Iron. Do not machine wash or dry.
- Do to use bleach or soaps that contain bleach
Do not fold or crease brim visor.